Cheap Mods

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Mon Dec 8 21:36:51 PST 2008

Not really - it's a drop-in replacement for the stock filter, but the
air horn is gone. Be sure you get the RACE filter kit - it comes with
Factory jet kit which is necessary to sort the darn thing out. The
other BMC filter appears to flow less than stock, but hard to tell for
sure. Certainly the hole is the same diameter but without an air horn
theory says it should suck - poorly.
Randy Grein, WMRRA #41