someone want to speak for me @ Fontana ?

Jo Rhett jorhett at fastlizardracing.com
Tue Dec 23 08:59:38 PST 2008

So for reasons I won't go into here, I won't be racing this season.
Hopefully only at the beginning of the season, but well let's just say
that Irony is when you quit motorcycle racing because something
entirely different is likely to kill you.

ANYWAY, I was probably going to drive down to Fontana just to collect
the championship trophies and say my bit, but now it appears I'll be
out of the country on vacation on the 3rd.   So... is there anyone
here willing to walk up to the podium and say a few words on my behalf
at Fontana?

I do want to thank a few people explicitly.

#553 WERA / AFM