Cheap Mods

Ernest Montague afm199 at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 27 13:16:53 PST 2008

If your question is whether swapping cams will leave the clearance the
same.. the answer is yes and no. It will be close but cams can vary a
few thou and thus if you swap cams you might end up a thou or two
different.  The base circle ( the measure from which the clearance is
taken) remains the same on all SV650 stock cams regardless of year.
They just vary slightly from cam to cam. (a thou maybe)