fairing bracket same for 1st and 2nd gen?

Jo Rhett jorhett at fastlizardracing.com
Wed Feb 13 10:40:53 PST 2008

I looked at yours and saw "The BRG Fairing Stay for the SV650 is made
to work with Sharkskin bodywork."

On the 2nd gen the Sharkskinz bodywork fits the stock fairing stay
and uses a stock windscreen, so I read the above comment to mean that
this fairing stay was for the 1st generation bike.

If it will work for 2nd generation bikes with bodywork made to fit
the stock fairing bracket, you should probably indicate that.

#553 WERA / AFM