rearset adjustment preference?

Steve Robertson srobertson at ssimicro.com
Fri Feb 15 20:26:26 PST 2008

Due to my height and lack of flexability I would actually prefer some
highway pegs. I'm just running the stock pegs on my 2003S model and
I never drag them (track only bike). Are you dragging or do you have
some other reason to move them?

No doubt others will have different opinions/experience.

Steve