rearset adjustment preference?

Erik Weber yoober at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 12:40:45 PST 2008

I know my spring rates are correct. Sag is not far off if it's off,
but to be honest I'm not 100% sure.

The 1 inches up and back was hard on my knees at first. But I kept
moving around until I found a sweet spot (also what a difference
outside foot angle and position makes). But I was thinking, yeah,
*back* a little more would maybe make things more comfortable.