rearset adjustment preference?

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Sat Feb 16 13:47:05 PST 2008

A lot of that depends on leg length, but for most of us further back
really helps with comfort. Making my own it's a pain to change
dimensions but I've done so several times, each time going further
back.  Makes it a lot easier to get up off the seat without pulling on
the bars. I'm probably a bit over an inch up and over 2.5" back.

Randy Grein, WMRRA #41