GSXR fork revisited

Henrik Bo Pedersen henrikbp at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 09:30:25 PST 2008

I weigh 185 lbs in my "birthday suit". Maybe around 210 in full gear (just
guessing).

I think the springs in my reworked stock forks are .95 kg/mm, but will have
to check my notes when I get home.

So what you're saying is that for now I should be good with an oil change,
as long as the stock springs aren't too far off what I need?

What oil brand/weight?

About the length; what I'd found in previous discussions was that some found
they ended up with the front end too low for their riding style/taste and
had to "extend" the forks to be able to raise up the front to where they
wanted it.

Thanks

Henrik