Recommendations on foldable one-rail motorcycle trailer?

Ernest Montague afm199 at
Wed Feb 20 11:18:53 PST 2008

well harbor is probably $300 or so IIRC. I carried two bikes on one for
a year with no problems. Be sure and lube the wheel bearings regularly.
  You will have to put on a plywood floor and some tie down anchors.