Recommendations on foldable one-rail motorcycle trailer?

Steve Aronson stevewins at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 15:08:52 PST 2008

A friend of mine has one of these.  He bought it about 5 or 6 years ago and
uses it probably 8 or 10 times a year.  He likes it a lot, although it had a
few problems at first.  It rode low and he was bottoming out over steep
driveways.  Eventually he bought the bigger wheels for it, which solved the
problem but made it not fit in the bag anymore.  It still breaks down into a
small storage spot and fits in his trunk though.  They were around $8-900
when he bought it, and made locally in Ft Lauderdale.  I'm not sure what
they run now.
http://trailerinabag.com/index.html

Steve