Recommendations on foldable one-rail motorcycle trailer?

Beth hacktastic at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 12:31:22 PST 2008

On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 11:43 AM, Jo Rhett <jorhett at fastlizardracing.com> wrote:

>  Finally I was sideswiped on 580 in Oakland, and it broke the hinge,
>  lock, chains and sent both bikes careening across 4 lanes of
>  traffic.  Thank god the bikes weighed enough to hold the trailer
>  down, and the bikes escaped unscathed.  But that was the end for me,
>  and I bought a minivan as the bike transport.

D'oh! That's the Bay Area for you. I commute up 880 every day, from
San Lo to Emeryville.

Good point. I gave thought to that when I got the Corolla. If I was
hauling bikes all the time, I would have gotten something besides a
Corolla for a daily driver, or I would keep the truck. I just don't
use it. It sits in front of my house, collecting leaves and dirty
looks from the neighbors.

I'll have to think about the trailers available. I'm not in a big hurry.

BTW, anyone interested in an '89 Toyota pickup?

-Beth