Recommendations on foldable one-rail motorcycle trailer?

Jake Meyer meyerjme at
Sun Feb 24 16:30:55 PST 2008

Hello all!  I've been on the mailing list for a few months (just bought my
first bike - '07 650S - in September) and now I need a new daily driver.  I
was thinking about a truck when this thread was started and I figured I
would jump in.  I don't need a truck for much more than moving the
occasional furniture load, mulch bags, trips to the junkyard, and now the SV
(I plan on picking up a 67 GTO in the next 5-7 years, but that will have to
be with another truck :) ).  Is it a total inconvenience to put the bike in
the bed?  I have a friend who said he has seen people trailering their bikes
to the track w/ a Tacoma (the truck I am leaning toward), but I want to stay
well within the range of my trucks towing/hauling capacity.  Any comments?
Feelings toward towing a bike with a new Tacoma?  Thank you all for your