Recommendations on foldable one-rail motorcycle trailer?

Erik Weber yoober at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 17:12:15 PST 2008

Trailers are more common, but I've seen people using truck only at the
track. I've carried my SV in the bed of a Titan before (diagonally).
If you don't use a trailer I would suggest two things:

1) The longest ramps you can find or make, because of the steep
2) One of those bed-extender cages if you aren't getting an extended
bed, because otherwise you'll probably have to position the bike
diagonally to get it to fit (might want to take measurements).

I'm sure a lot of others on the list can offer better advice than me,
because I use a cargo van. I think the van is the best option next to
a toy-hauler, if you can stand driving it around. But I would bet the
Tacoma has plenty enough power to tow any 12-to-15 foot trailer.

You picked a great first bike. Have fun.

Erik