Recommendations on foldable one-rail motorcycle trailer?

Jake Meyer meyerjme at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 19:37:32 PST 2008

Haha... thanks for the advice.  I am thinking of getting into racing.  It
appears to be more fun and, in a way, safer than the street.  At the same
time, I need a new daily driver.  With my entire commute being highway
driving, I figured I'd go for a light truck that can take my bike to and
from the track and still get 26mpg for my daily commute.  Still, my last toy
was/is a muscle car so gas will be cheaper no matter what!