Recommendations on foldable one-rail motorcycle trailer?

Beth hacktastic at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 19:56:50 PST 2008

On Sun, Feb 24, 2008 at 7:37 PM, Jake Meyer <meyerjme at gmail.com> wrote:
> Haha... thanks for the advice.  I am thinking of getting into racing.  It
>  appears to be more fun and, in a way, safer than the street.  At the same
>  time, I need a new daily driver.  With my entire commute being highway
>  driving, I figured I'd go for a light truck that can take my bike to and
>  from the track and still get 26mpg for my daily commute.  Still, my last toy
>  was/is a muscle car so gas will be cheaper no matter what!

I can't say anything bad about Toyota trucks. A truck with the 22R/R-E
engine will need its timing chain checked. Classic flaw that's not
hard to fix. The older V-6 models had some head gasket
issues...something like that. Otherwise, great trucks.

My 89 has served me well. It has almost 200K on it. I guess I'm
keeping it after all.

-Beth