Recommendations on foldable one-rail motorcycle trailer?

Jake Meyer meyerjme at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 14:12:38 PST 2008

A '70 Camino as a daily driver?  Is it an SS?  Definitely on the list.
However, if I were going to go for one of those Aussie autos it would have
been Pontiac's GTO of the Holden (a modern day sleeper).  Nevertheless, I
need something more practical for the time being.  Curiosity - what kind of
gas mileage are you getting out of the Camino?