review of the e-racing fairings for sv650

Erik Weber yoober at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 10:59:41 PST 2008

Cool. I hope they work out, I was just giving you a heads up.

My bodywork consists of a homemade lower, a Sebimoto front and a
Sharkskinz tail. Those are listed in order of quality. :)

The front is actually a perfect replica and I would buy another one,
but man the Sharkskinz really is more substantial without being any
heavier.

I was really afraid my lower was going to drag because I purposely
tried to make it as low as I thought it could go without dragging. I
got lucky and it doesn't drag (or if it does it's not even bad enough
to ruin the paint). But a little smoke comes off it each time from the
exhaust burning the tin foil liner (don't ask). :)