Water in front cylinder.

Greg Maust gmaust at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 13:29:29 PST 2008

It's not a reliable problem in my experience, either. I rode my 2000 every
day living in Seattle, and I went a year and a half before it did it to me
when I hit a few too many puddles during one biblical winter storm (here's a
tip - don't hit the deep part of the puddles on purpose).  Then it went
another year+, in very heavy rain at times, without ever doing it, until I
ate too much truck spray on the interstate in a nasty storm front in the mid
west.

Gregory Maust

<snip>