emulators

Jo Rhett jorhett at fastlizardracing.com
Tue Jan 15 16:36:09 PST 2008

On Jan 12, 2008, at 3:32 PM, Ernest Montague wrote:
> I seem to remember a workable oil viscosity was around 22-25, any
> suggestions appreciated.

At Sep 30 Infineon I found the 20weight was too heavy, my rebound
took seconds literally.  I dropped to 15 weight and it worked again.
Even the 15 weight was non-functional at Fontana this last weekend,
and I ended up taking all preload out to make the front end work at all.

Zoran says that emulators only work when you vary the fork oil weight
with the ambient temp.

My proddy bike has AK20 cartridges, so my superbike is getting the
gsxr front end and I'm leaving this behind ;-)

#553 WERA West / AFM
#5 SMRRC