emulators

Erik Weber yoober at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 11:12:10 PST 2008

I have adapters, 1 inch up and 1 inch back. The most I've seen
rearsets offer is 1.5 inches up and 1 inch back (or was it 1 inch up
and 1.5 inches back?). I guess that half inch will maybe make the
difference. But, unlike everyone else I guess, I like my folding pegs.
I haven't seen any rearsets that let you keep the stock (or OEM
replacement) pegs. Maybe I should look again.