rearsets

Jo Rhett jorhett at fastlizardracing.com
Thu Jan 17 14:03:18 PST 2008

On Jan 17, 2008, at 11:12 AM, Erik Weber wrote:
> I have adapters, 1 inch up and 1 inch back. The most I've seen
> rearsets offer is 1.5 inches up and 1 inch back (or was it 1 inch up
> and 1.5 inches back?). I guess that half inch will maybe make the
> difference. But, unlike everyone else I guess, I like my folding pegs.
> I haven't seen any rearsets that let you keep the stock (or OEM
> replacement) pegs. Maybe I should look again.

Oh there are others that go higher.  PP Tuning, OSF and Vortex are
all adjustable and will go significantly higher than that.  I'm
having trouble getting the Vortex low enough to make my knees happy.

As far as stock pegs, get the Woodcraft high-mount rearsets.  They
work with stock everything except the longer shift bar.
    http://www.woodcraft-cfm.com/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=17609

#553 WERA West / AFM
#5 SMRRC