rearsets

Erik Weber yoober at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 14:20:40 PST 2008

Thanks a lot Jo, I will take a look.

Yeah, it's a real battle for me between peg height and knee comfort
too. I have a 33-inch inseam. I rode (or tried to ride at least) on an
AMA racer's 600 not long ago (it had no seat, just a pad) and I felt
like a pretzel. I later measured the distance from top of seat to pegs
and my SV was 2 full inches more. I was told that pro racers don't use
seats. What the hell does Ruben Xaus do? :)