rearsets

Jo Rhett jorhett at fastlizardracing.com
Thu Jan 17 15:23:44 PST 2008

If you buy the woodcraft and don't like them, I'll buy them off you
for spares.

Best price I've gotten was with vietsperformance,
   http://shopping.netsuite.com/s.nl/c.ACCT129736/sc.2/category.859/.f

You'll probably have to e-mail them with the specific part number.
Annoying, but will save you $10 - $20.
jeff at vietsperformance.com

#553 WERA West / AFM
#5 SMRRC