emulators

Erik Weber yoober at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 11:16:19 PST 2008

Randy, the challenge is the bend I described in my response to
Matthew. I can get the metal and do the drilling. But how would I make
that bend? I have no shop tools. I'm talking poor man's way here.
Maybe two plates connected to each other like this?

| <-- foot peg holes go in this plate
 | <-- this plate attaches to stock foot peg bracket (rider's left)

Otherwise you end up with the pegs out farther from the bike than
stock, which is somewhat self-defeating.