racebike fork height?

Steve Robertson srobertson at ssimicro.com
Thu Jul 3 11:43:51 PDT 2008

10mm may be a relatively big change from where you are currently at
but many racers run that and more. Nothing wrong with going 5mm at
a time to let yourself adjust, but the number he suggested isn't radical at
all. Are you running your stock triple clamps or some off of a "S"? If you
are running stockers you also have more trail than an "S" to start with so
10mm would be fine. You may end up going even more. At 210lbs I hope
you have an aftermarket shock (or plan to get one!)

Steve