racebike fork height?

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Thu Jul 3 18:19:34 PDT 2008

I did it for several years. Not bad, but the competition wasn't as
stiff as it is now.

You're  just my size Roger, and the .85 springs should do you well. As
to fork drop you should end up around 14 mm - this is primarily due to
the increased ride height from stock.  That is, if the 2nd gen naked
forks are the same as the 1st gen. At 14 mm they JUST miss touching
the lower triple. Funny thing is the GSXR forks are over an inch
shorter and feel great.

Randy Grein, WMRRA #41