ignition fuse not failed but problematic?

Jo Rhett jorhett at fastlizardracing.com
Sat Jul 5 13:36:02 PDT 2008

On Jul 5, 2008, at 1:30 PM, Jo Rhett wrote:
> Was this coincidence?   Or is it possible that a fuse would fail
> somewhat but not entirely?  Is there anything else to examine here
> to find a clue?

FWIW, this fuse has never been swapped.  I bought this bike new in
March of '02 and it has probably ~40k miles on it at this point (32k
street miles and 2 years of racing now).  So it is entirely possible
in my mind that it failed.  I've just never seen a fuse "kind of"
fail, which is why I am curious.

#553 WERA / AFM