ignition fuse not failed but problematic?

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Sun Jul 6 23:22:02 PDT 2008

Weird. I've had a number of 'partial' failures, not of fuses but of
many electrical connections. A fuse has 2 connections, so if it's
never been changed it's possible enough corrosion crept in to keep the
ignition from firing. I have frequent problems with the main power
feed to the harness; the plug that connects to the solenoid. It'll
work fine for months then die - generally during, or more often after
a rain. Annoying...
Randy Grein, WMRRA #41