Priming master cylinder?

dave193 dave193 at rogers.com
Tue Jul 8 19:03:18 PDT 2008

you can also bench bleed the master if you hold master in vise, add fluid
put fingers over hole and push piston in with a screwdriver. as the master
builds fluid it will lift your finger off of the hole and allow the fluid to
escape, when you stop pushing on the piston your finger will close off the
hole again. this will eliminate most of the air in the master which is
usually the hardest part of bleeding brakes.