gsxr cartridge retrofit success

matthew patton pattonme at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 13 13:31:49 PDT 2008

I've shipped one set to a racer friend in WI and the 2nd set I put on
my bike. I just gotta say, WOW!!!! I turned up the rebound and it's so
amazing to have the front-end stay planted going into the turn, trail
braking, stay down and controlled when winding back on the throttle. I
am supremely chuffed at the transformation.

Now I just gotta figure out why my front carb is STILL letting gas leak
past the float needle. float height is set to 7mm but I think I'm going
to drop it a couple just so the damn fuel will stop.