gsxr cartridge retrofit success

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Sun Jul 13 13:53:28 PDT 2008

Congratulations!

The fuel leak will turn out to either be crap caught in the valve
(pretty common), or a munged valve/seat. Take it apart one last time,
pop the valve out and blow a bit of air or WD-40 through the carb fuel
intake and take a peek at the sealing surface with a bright light.
It's gotta be one, the other or something caught in between.

Randy Grein, WMRRA #41