Randy wins a beer!

Jo Rhett jorhett at fastlizardracing.com
Tue Jul 15 12:24:12 PDT 2008

Some time ago, I sent the following post.  After replacing the fuse, I
went back to Thunderhill yesterday and the problem reappeared within 1
minute of taking the time warmers off the bike.  I looked around some
more, and noticed that one of the carbs was leaking gas constantly.
Figuring that this was it, we pulled the carbs and cleaned them --
solved that problem.  Still no dice.

Finally, I did what Randy suggested a few weeks ago and swapped the
IC.   Bingo, no problem.  Put the old ICE on my 2001 street bike and
couldn't even get out of the garage before it failed.

Next time Randy murmurs something I'm going to pay a lot more
attention ;-)

#553 WERA / AFM