brake problem

Steve Aronson stevewins at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 17:56:42 PDT 2008

Mine leak around the threads.  The mityvac will hold a vacuum with the
bleeder closed for quite a while, but once I crack open the bleeder, I get
lot's of air with the fluid in the tubing.  I've pulled over half a bottle
thru the system with it, and still don't have a good lever.  When I bleed
with just the lever and tubing/cup, no air bubbles come out at the calipers.

Steve