brake problem

Steve Aronson stevewins at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 19:49:39 PDT 2008

I think the air is trapped at the top of the left line (2-line system). When
I bleed the top by cracking the banjo, I'm only getting fluid out around the
right line or between the two, never on the left side.  So my next plan is
to leave it on the sidestand overnight so the reservoir is that much higher
than the fittings, bungee the lever, and go in the garage and tap it with a
mallet every so often and hope the air makes it into the reservoir. If that
doesn't work I thought of forcing fluid up the left line with a syringe,
anyone tired that before?

Steve