Zoran -- Two Brothers full system?

Erik Weber yoober at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 18:31:20 PDT 2008

Hey Z or anyone else who can chime in . . .

I remember that you ran comparisons on first gen exhausts.

I am looking for a full system for my first gen. I have a Hindle
slip-on right now that needs to be replaced. I really like it (sounds
awesome) but I can't seem to find a Hindle full system. And I also
can't find a Leo Vince full system for the first gen. (I think those
were your two best if I recall). I guess they have stopped making both
of these.

There is a Two Brothers full system on ebay. I was just wondering if
anyone knew how it would stack up.

Thanks,
Erik