Zoran -- Two Brothers full system?

Erik Weber yoober at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 18:39:14 PDT 2008

Thanks man. I'll stay clear then.

Yeah I thought Leo was best but can't find one. The Hindle sounds
great and I heard it was lightest so I would go for that too.

As soon as I can figure out how to measure that diameter, I'll get
back to you. :)

One thing I do know is that the Hindle slip-on I have now is mated to
an ART midpipe which is then clamped onto the stock main pipe.

Erik