Zoran -- Two Brothers full system?

Erik Weber yoober at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 21:43:46 PDT 2008

Hey Randy.

I have heard good things about Akropovic as well, but as I recall they
are expensive. Didn't I see once that it made a little less power than
M4 but was lighter?

I take it this thing is light with the titanium parts, so that would
interest me. What does "plumbed for O2 sensors and ceramic coated"
mean? Does that keep me from crashing it in the rain? ;)

How much do you want?

Alas, again, I fear the shipping to Atlanta is going to hurt us . . .