brake problem

Wade Bartlett wade.bartlett at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 07:43:13 PDT 2008

Steve Aronson wrote:
> ...next plan is to leave it on the sidestand ...tap it with a
> mallet every so often ....If that doesn't work I thought of forcing
> fluid up the left line with a syringe, anyone tired that before?

Another vibratory method is to zip tie the handle partway down and
trailer the bike around a while...like to the track, for instance. The
time bouncing and vibrating on the trailer helps work things out.
There's also the Phoenix system that pressurizes the lines as you
describe: http://www.brakebleeder.com/  I've had good luck with that.
-Wade