brake problem

dave193 dave193 at rogers.com
Sat Jul 19 09:00:38 PDT 2008

if you have a spare hanle bar or even a peice of pipe you can mount the
master onto it so you can garentee that the bleed bolt is at the highest
point. if you want to use the hold the lever down method use a small bungee
cord that way as the air bleeds out the lever will collapse towards the
handle bar and the bungee will still apply pressure, the zip tie wont
cintinue to put pressure on the lever