first gen fork questions

Morgan Jones morgan at speakeasy.net
Tue Jul 22 11:26:18 PDT 2008

Ernest et al,

I just called GMD and they said they can look up the weight used by the
name of the guy who had the work done.  I hope can find my paperwork.
They told me fork oil varies so it's best find out what's in there.
Worst case I can send them the forks and have them re-worked for my
weight.  they're for someone a little heavier than me anyway.

So the click is normal?  Is there nothing I should check/adjust/replace
while I have it apart?

Thanks,

-morgan