only getting 45mpg on 2001 svs?

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Tue Jul 22 21:42:00 PDT 2008

Jetting on my street bike is stock - no changes at all. And I just
checked, with the fairing and hard bags I'm getting 55 mpg freeway,
averaging just over 70 mph. I did drop a tooth off the rear sprocket
which seems to have helped - makes me wonder what going to a 16/45
setup would do.

Randy Grein, WMRRA #41