Zoran -- Two Brothers full system?

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Tue Jul 22 22:26:36 PDT 2008

Still catching up... . Exhaust is much lighter than a wheel. It seemed
to me that the jetting is rather different for the Acro, might be down
a tiny bit on midrange but from 8 grand up it seems to make the same
power. I had a Speedtune sensor setup; a small meter that reads a pair
of O2 sensors. You know the jetting on these bikes is assymetric,
right? Only way you can tell (and get it right) is with a sensor of
some kind in each pipe. I want to keep the speed tune which means
finding plugs or replacing the sensors.

The ceramic coating is done by a local shop, but the concept and
practice has been around for a long time. A high-temp ceramic, or
glassy type substance is baked onto the pipe. Not strictly necessary
for a stainless pipe to keep it intact, but it does keep heat in the
exhaust and off the fairing. Having burned a few spots in fairings
it's a nice to have feature. Theoretically there's a 1/4-1/2 hp gain
as well, but it's so small I can't tell if practice matches theory. In
any case, $250 OBO, we can haggle about shipping.

Randy Grein, WMRRA #41