not enough thread for GPR V1 steering stabilizer

John spam at onlineconcepts.com
Wed Jul 30 12:20:40 PDT 2008

Zoran wrote:
> I would sell GPR and buy Pitbull damper.
> or you can send me complete triples and damper base and I will fix it for
> you :)

The whole reason I bought a GPR was because I saw you guys were using one! See
this page, center column, 10th row.

http://www.twfracing.com/gallery.html

I read tons of Internet posts, weighed the pros and cons and thought about how
much I wanted to spend. I even considered posting to this list, but then I saw
that photo, and I said to myself, "If it's good enough for Twin Works, it's good
enough for me."

I'm sure there's some specific reason to use a GPR in your application, and it
doesn't apply to a novice racer like me with non-S triples. And you could have
no way of knowing I based an expensive purchase solely on the appearance of a
single product on your web site. How dumb does that sound? But here I am.

Any solutions that don't involve spending another $400?

-John
'99 SV650
'98 VFR800
'70 El Camino