not enough thread for GPR V1 steering stabilizer

zoran zv30 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 30 12:29:59 PDT 2008

problem is that picture shows gsxr front with fancy upper triple that
actually has mount holes for GPR so base is not used.damper body is bolted
direct to triple.
I have never heard of problem you have.but none of our bikes has stock N
front either :)
most of our bikes use GPR and we have no problem.I like their damper.reason
I said Pitbull is because it does not use nut for mount.it is bolted to
triple with bolt and nut through it.
I gave you cheap solution,send me parts and I will fix it :)

Zoran Vujasinovic
Twin Works Factory
775-786-4881
www.twfracing.com