Steering Damper Q's

Mike Carter, Jr. wacky_woodchuck at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 31 19:31:13 PDT 2008

So I have my first gen almost set up for the track.  I purchased a Hyperpro damper made for the first gen along with clip-ons...thought it would work, but it doesn't.  With running the pods and FCR41's, I cannot get my tank low enough without spacers and hence cannot get the Hyperpro mounted up.
So...  is there a damper that can be run with tank spacers?  I know about the frame mounted units..but I was thinking along the lines of maybe the GPR, Pitbull or Scotts.  As I know that something would happen to that side mounted damper.
Thanks.
MIke