Steering Damper Q's

Mike Carter, Jr. wacky_woodchuck at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 31 20:05:24 PDT 2008

Thanks... I now see.  The sad part though, is I'll be able to get a GPR to work for sure.  The Hyperpro I have, still will not.  The mount to the frame, has the damper mount right over the one tank bolt.  So no machining work can be done.  Oh well...
See pic...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v706/wacky_woodchuck/P7310382.jpg
Thanks
Mike