low power and brake issue

Wendell Crain wendell_crain at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 2 16:15:14 PDT 2008

So then everyone pretty much thinks something is messed up with the carbs? Either the carbs themselves, cables, needles, or mains? I was concerned that it could be something with the motor.

I was building this bike originally so I would have a second SV just for sprint races, sparing the endurance bike the extra chance of me binning it. Now my daughter went and got her race license and has decided that she likes the track. She was very upset that this bike couldn't keep up.

I will continue to clean up my spare set of carbs with stock needles and mains. Have to look for a jet kit here somewhere.

Thanks!

Wendell