low power and brake issue

Wendell Crain wendell_crain at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 3 18:35:38 PDT 2008

I think I may have found something. One of the wires for the front coil was loose. Intermitten firing or non-firing of the front cylinder would also cause all these symptoms, yes? We are in the middle of a monsoon here, so testing it will have to wait. And unfortunately, I am back to testing on the road to my house. Next round is in 2 weeks. Maybe have to take it to a local test-n-tune at the dragstrip. What does everyone think about the needle/jet combo? It has a stock needle with just the plastic spacer and a 132 Dynojet main. Stock motor with K&N and a M4 full system.