low power and brake issue

Ernest Montague afm199 at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 3 18:54:17 PDT 2008

throw away the dynojet main and get a stock 146 to 150. Don't confuse
things with dynojet. The stock needle shimmed 40 thou works great. 17.5
pilot jets or turn fuel screws out 3 turns. Shim the stock needle 40
thou PAST the stock setting. If you need shims send your address and I
will mail you some.

Ernie