low power and brake issue

Wendell Crain wendell_crain at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 4 07:48:47 PDT 2008

Even though He enjoys a good Murphy, I'll still make plans.The best thing about these lists, is that I learn how to do things so I don't have to pay a mechanic. Minimizing that will allow me to keep going to the track. I'll look to do a compression check. Then have to figure out what it takes for a leak-down after that.

I appreciate everyone's help immensely!
Wendell